KCEP: A COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
KCEP continues to commit air time to other non-profit organizations so that our growing audience will be informed of local endeavors to improve our community. Last year KCEP dedicated over 200 hours to interviewing local non profits and public affairs programming with a distinctly local focus. Additionally, KCEP broadcasts 35 public service announcements every day. When you underwrite with KCEP, you are helping dozens of worthy non-profits get their message out.
KCEP: DEMOGRAPHICS THAT SIZZLE
- 89% of our listeners patronize our underwriters
- Listeners’ average age: 35 to 54
- Average combined household income:
- 57% male / 43% femaleKCEP currently has nearly 1000 members, (adding about 250 new members a year) more than 100 volunteers and over 165 underwriters. We estimate our listenership at 100,000 to 150,000. That’s a lot of motivated and appreciative potential customers!
Public Radio KCEP’s Media Kit
Please contact a KCEP Underwriter at (702) 648.0104 or fill out the form below to obtain a current radio media kit including program information, demographics, etc.
* These fields are required.