Public Service Announcements
Power 88 airs public service announcement (PSA) as an excellent way for you to reach large numbers of people and make a personal message public, to stand up for your beliefs and be heard.
Guidelines for PSA Announcements
For commercial and non-commercial stations, the FCC defines a PSA as an
advertisement “for which no charge is made and which promotes programs, activities or services of Federal, State or local governments or the programs, activities or services of nonprofit organizations or any other announcements regarded as serving community interests.” Of course, many organizations do purchase time for their public service campaigns — buying time is the only way they can ensure placement for their spots in prime-time or in programming with the desired audience demographics.
- – City of Las Vegas Arts & Culture
- – Beyond The Neon
- – Las Vegas Attractions & Activities
- – Clark County Activity Guide
- – City of Henderson Recreation
- – City of North Las Vegas Activities
- – Clark County Parks & Recreation
- – City of North Las Vegas
- – Boulder City Parks & Recreation
- – Clark County Events