DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
KCEP-FM provides you with access to a variety of resources (“Services”) including general information, message and/or communication facilities, downloads, and calendars, etc. and may include a Members Only section that can be accessed only by KCEP-FM staff and members. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties, are subject to the TOU.
USE OF CONTENT
Use of KCEP-FM content (documents, white papers, graphics, logos, software, forums, polls, etc.) is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services unless expressly permitted by KCEP-FM. Elements of KCEP-FM website’s are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Content other than that belonging to KCEP-FM is licensed or otherwise published by KCEP-FM with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
KCEP-FM makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the site or the server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. All such information is provided “as is,” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. In no event shall KCEP-FM, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked site. With respect to goods or services purchased directly from KCEP-FM through the website, KCEP-FM’s liability, in any case, is expressly limited to replacement of defective goods, or the repayment or crediting to you an amount equal to the purchase price of the goods, if KCEP-FM so chooses.
Links to other website’s do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those website’s, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other website’s are provided by KCEP-FM as a convenience to its users. KCEP-FM is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to this site.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any KCEP-FM website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services computer systems or networks connected to any KCEP-FM server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Communication Services may contain forums, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to communicate with you. You agree to use the communication services only to view and post messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not:
1. Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
2. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
3. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
4. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
5. Provide links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
7. Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
9. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
10. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
11. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
12. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
KCEP-FM reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. KCEP-FM reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Services. KCEP-FM does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, KCEP-FM specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services
General Contest Rules
Rules and guidelines for on-air giveways are provided below:
- Periodically, the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations (KCEP-HD1, KCEP-HD2, & KCEP-HD3). Offers tickets and other prizes as giveaways with no consideration required. Unless otherwise stated, winners must fall into the following categories to be eligible for contests and giveaways:* Contests open to listeners 18 years of age and older who reside in the KCEP-FM Radio listening area.
* All contestants must provide KCEP with have a valid form of pictured identification and that includes current information provide at time of winning.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County (EOB) and KCEP-FM Radio employees are not eligible. Employees and families of the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Employees of all other Nevada area radio stations and household members of such individuals are not eligible. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
* Each contest may have specific qualifying rules that will be posted and/or printed as deemed necessary.
* Only one winner per household permitted in any 30-day period. A “household” is determined as any individuals residing at the same address.
* After winning a contest on an Economic Opportunity Board station, the individual/household is ineligible to win all other contests on an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County station for a period of thirty (30) days.
* All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for contests that are not affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor, or that include hotel accommodations and/or air travel.
* All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
* All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final.
* KCEP-FM will make best attempt to notify all winners, by phone. KCEP-FM is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected mail, faxes or e-mail; neglect on the part of the US Postal Service; or e-mail service disruption.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
*For telephone contests, listeners may enter by calling: for KCEP – (702) 647-3688. If any problems are discovered by the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations, different call-in numbers or addresses may be substituted and utilized after those numbers and addresses are broadcast on the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded.
* Prizes may be time-sensitive and will be noted as such. Prize winners are responsible for pick-up and redemption before expiration date. KCEP-FM will not be held liable for show cancelations and no replacement prize will be given in such cases.
* Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event. KCEP-FM is not responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors or oversight at given venues.
*KCEP-FM reserves the right at any time to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements.
* If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor a replacement for the forfeited prize or for prizes not redeemed before their expiration date.
* Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
*All individuals/households receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 from an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County Station may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form by the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, and are ineligible to win a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning.
*For contests requiring an entry, they may be faxed to (702) 647-0803, e-mailed to contest specific address on the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations website: KCEPFM.com, or mailed/delivered to 330 W Washington Avenue, Las Vegas NV 89106. All entries become property of the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County and will not be returned. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest. Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number or words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in on-air announcements.
* By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County (EOB), KCEP-FM, including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in KCEP-FM promotions.
*Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County awarding the prize to the winner.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto. The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any station contest or prizes awarded in any station contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes.
* The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
* Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests heard on an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County station contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “caller number 8 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
* All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way.
* KCEP-FM Radio may edit or revise these rules without notice.
* All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law.
* The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Economic Radio Group stations websites:
a) All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b) To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, as defined at the exclusive discretion of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County management.
c) Any problems with the internet or email are not Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County’s responsibility
d) Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
Copies of official contest rules are available to the public by writing to KCEP-FM Radio Rules, 330 West Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
KCEP-FM – 330 West Washington Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106. Copyright © 2012-2013, KCEP-FM, a division of the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, a 501(c)3 corporation. All rights reserved.
KCEP-FM EEO Report: Click Here