Register to vote!
- 49ers' Smith won't face felony in bomb hoax April 24, 2014The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office has referred Aldon Smith's airport arrest earlier this month to the Los Angeles city attorney's office for misdemeanor consideration.
- Phelps wins 100 fly heat in comeback meet April 24, 2014Michael Phelps has qualified fastest for the 100-meter butterfly final in his first competition since retiring after the 2012 London Olympics.
- Yankees' Pineda banned 10 games by MLB April 24, 2014New York Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda has been suspended 10 games by Major League Baseball "for possessing a foreign substance on his person" in Wednesday night's game against the Boston Red Sox.
- Pacers GM tweets about Vogel's job status April 24, 2014Indiana Pacers general manager Kevin Pritchard moved to ease the pressure on coach Frank Vogel by sending out a tweet Thursday saying Vogel's job is "safe."
- D'Antoni's brother hired as coach at Marshall April 24, 2014The Marshall Thundering Herd have filled their coaching vacancy with NBA assistant Dan D'Antoni, athletic director Mike Hamrick announced Thursday.
- Suspended Cooke apologizes for Barrie hit April 24, 2014Suspended winger Matt Cooke of the Minnesota Wild apologized Thursday for the knee-to-knee hit that injured Colorado's Tyson Barrie during their first-round playoff series.
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job April 24, 2014Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been removed as a TV commentator for Cleveland's preseason games because of slurred speech he attributes to concussions sustained in the NFL.
- Oscar Robertson: Melo should bolt Knicks April 24, 2014If Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson were advising Carmelo Anthony, he'd tell him to leave the New York Knicks this summer.
- Sosa to 'clear it up,' sad to miss Cubs party April 24, 2014The Chicago Cubs feel like Sammy Sosa owes them an apology, and the former slugger told ESPNDeportes.com on Thursday that he is willing to sit down with the club to make amends.
- Tommy John stunned by surgery 'epidemic' April 24, 2014Former major league pitcher Tommy John says it's "unreal" that so many pitchers need elbow surgery 40 years after he was the first to undergo the procedure that now bears his name.
- NFL RB over 50? Herschel says he can do it April 24, 2014An NFL running back at 52 years old? Herschel Walker says it wouldn't be a problem for him.
- Reds' Chapman faces hitters, is 'electrifying' April 24, 2014Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman, who has been on the DL since being struck in the head by a line drive on March 19, faced live hitters for the first time since the incident on Wednesday.
- Hot ticket: Pack-Seahawks most expensive April 24, 2014As NFL schedules were announced on Wednesday night, many season ticket holders scrambled to the secondary market to list their game tickets.
- McGrady makes Skeeters' roster as pitcher April 24, 2014Former NBA star Tracy McGrady has made the opening day roster of the Sugar Land Skeeters as a pitcher.
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect April 24, 2014Richard Sherman feels the best way the Seattle Seahawks could show him their appreciation is by showing him the money.
- Pujols goes yard twice to join 500 HR club April 23, 2014Albert Pujols has hit the 500th home run of his career, becoming the 26th player in major league history to reach that milestone.
Share this post
About The Author