Register to vote!
- 26 places for Asian food August 21, 2014Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai — there’s plenty of variety on Asian menus around the valley.
- The Dish: Emeril’s, Spiedini among dining events August 21, 2014Happy hour at Emeril’s, a special dinner featuring French wines at Spiedini at the JW Marriott, a fundraiser and more highlight the week’s restaurant news.
- Penn & Teller now play mentor August 21, 2014Once upstarts, Penn & Teller are now a more direct version of magic’s quality police.
- Great true stories ready to stream August 21, 2014The inspiring, true story of the De La Salle High School football team hits the big screen this week in “When the Game Stands Tall.” And that inspired us to look at other true, but entertaining stories streaming.
- SLS restaurants bring LA to Las Vegas August 21, 2014While the new SLS will have a lot to offer, its centerpiece is its restaurants, many of which reflect the Los Angeles roots of parent company SBE.
- Iggy Azalea coming to SLS Las Vegas August 21, 2014Australian rapper will perform as part at the new hotel-casino’s grand-opening party.
- See celebrity specs at Henderson eyeglasses museum August 21, 2014Tucked inside Dr. Gomesindo Hendricks’ family-owned optometry office lies one of Henderson’s best-kept secrets. Glasses once owned by celebrities such as Bing Crosby, Walter Cronkite, Col. Harland Sanders and President Ronald Reagan make up the Famous People’s Eyeglasses Museum.
- Summerlin Area Things To Do, Aug. 21-27, 2014 August 21, 2014Find things to do across the Summerlin area.
- Graffiti artist Erni Vales brings his talents to new restaurant August 21, 2014It’s not a subway train car, but artist Erni Vales — credited with developing the 3-D style of graffiti art — revels in the chance to transform the walls of a new restaurant at Red Rock Resort.
- 5 things to do around town August 21, 2014Break out your body paint, your skimpiest outfits and your checkbooks: It’s time for the 28th Annual Black & White Party.
- 552-episode FXX Simpsons marathon just started August 21, 2014At 10 a.m. today, FXX will celebrate its latest acquisition by launching the longest around-the-clock marathon in TV history
- First Look at ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ August 21, 2014It will be interesting to see whether the nine-year break has heightened or dampened enthusiasm for this one.
- Restaurant Week will raise money for the hungry August 21, 2014Well over 100 restaurants — 140, at last count — will participate in Las Vegas Restaurant Week from Friday through Aug. 28, with special menus, discounted prices and a major boost to the budget of Three Square food bank.
- Things to do in Henderson Aug. 21-27, 2014 August 20, 2014Henderson calendar highlights include a new exhibit at the Clark County Museum, free concerts and art shows.
- The Bunkhouse spruces up, prepares for brighter future August 20, 2014The Bunkhouse, that little dive on 11th Street, is no longer a dive nor quite as little. After a year of renovations by new owners the Downtown Project, the club reopens on Monday with a stellar kickoff show headlined by Built to Spill and Vegas’ Rusty Maples.
- ‘Full House’s’ Dave Coulier bowled naked for John Stamos, Bob Saget in Vegas August 20, 2014“I’d never seen girls just throw themselves at someone. We’re talking about supermodels.”
- Downtown Las Vegas Events Center announces first show August 20, 2014Electro pop group Capital Cities opens the venue on Sept. 20.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ gets satirized in ‘Breaking Bad’-style video August 20, 2014So Julia Louis-Dreyfus walks into “Pawn Stars” — whoops, I meant to say — so Julia Louis-Dreyfus walks into a pawnshop to sell her “Seinfeld” Emmy to Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. Dreyfus says she needs extra money to buy an island like our very own Celine Dion did.
- Tickets for Vegas’ Rock in Rio go on sale Sept. 26 August 20, 2014The music festival is scheduled May 8-9 and May 15-16 on the Las Vegas Strip. Tickets are $295 for a one-weekend pass.
- Forbes releases annual ranking of richest DJs August 20, 2014DJs with Las Vegas residencies dominate Forbes’ list.
Share this post
About The Author