Register to vote!
- FBI investigating nude celeb photo leak September 1, 2014Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Dunst and pop singer Ariana Grande are among a list of dozens of celebrity women who had hundreds of nude and risque photos posted on the Internet overnight.
- Sterlings civil enough for trip to Las Vegas September 1, 2014Donald and Shelly Sterling may have their differences thanks to the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers, but that didn’t stop the two from being seen together in Las Vegas.
- 5 things to take from weak summer box office August 31, 2014The summer box office for 2014 was the worst in at least seven years. Here are some things to take away from those results.
- Cee Lo Green enters no contest plea in ecstasy case August 31, 2014Cee Lo Green pleaded no contest Friday to one felony count of furnishing ecstasy to a woman during a 2012 dinner in Los Angeles and was sentenced to serve probation and community service.
- Chef Andres’ Bazaar Meat keeping it simple August 31, 2014When a star chef of Jose Andres’ stripe drops a hint that he’s working on a “surprise,” the culinary world takes note. The suspense ended with the opening of SLS last weekend.
- ‘Pawn’ spoof one of the strangest sagas of Las Vegas show business August 31, 2014Flop didn’t work in either silly or vulgar form, yet still taught lessons on how to bridge local theater and tourist entertainment.
- Comedian Joan Rivers on life support August 30, 2014Joan Rivers’ “serious condition” has escalated as the star and comedian is now reportedly on life support.
- Waterproof Bluetooth speaker now available online August 30, 2014Earlier this year at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, iHome caused quite a stir when they offered a sneak peak at their new waterproof Bluetooth speaker, the iBN6. Today, it’s available online.
- Pacino hits red carpet in Venice Film Fest with 2 films August 30, 2014Al Pacino is making two trips up the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival on Saturday, with a pair of movies about aging, regret, giving up and letting go. But fear not — the actor says he’s not about to lower the curtain on his own career.
- Celebration to honor theater founder Georgia Neu August 30, 2014The Las Vegas theater community will gather to honor Actors Repertory Theatre founder Georgia Neu at 5 p.m. Tuesday at the Summerlin Library Theatre. Neu died Aug. 26.
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition August 29, 2014Joan Rivers remained in serious condition in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor’s office.
- Real-life places that make any movie scarier August 29, 2014If there is one thing that can make or break a horror film, it’s the setting. Here are some real-life places that can make any movie scarier.
- Miley Cyrus’ date at VMAs posts bail in Oregon August 29, 2014The young homeless man who accompanied Miley Cyrus to the MTV Video Music Awards and who had been sought on an Oregon arrest warrant has turned himself in and posted bail, an Oregon official said Thursday night.
- Chelsea Clinton leaving as reporter for NBC News August 29, 2014Chelsea Clinton said Friday she is quitting her job as a reporter at NBC News, citing increased work at the Clinton Foundation and imminent birth of her first child.
- Wrestler Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in Las Vegas ICU August 29, 2014Professional wrestler Jake “The Snake” Roberts is hospitalized in a Las Vegas intensive care unit after falling ill on an flight headed here.
- News of ‘Cops’ shooting had hearts racing August 29, 2014News of the Omaha, Neb., shooting tragedy involving a crew member of the reality TV show “Cops” struck close to home Thursday.
- Keith Urban’s wide world fuels music August 29, 2014Genre-bending country star found new album’s inspirations in music from around the globe.
- Tony-winning musical ‘Kinky Boots’ launches national tour at The Smith Center August 29, 2014These “Boots” are made for kicking up their heels. And hitting the road. But the “Kinky Boots” of the Tony-winning musical — which launches a yearlong national tour Thursday at The Smith Center — can also lead people back to Vegas.
- ‘Pin Up’ displaying more vintage cool August 29, 2014Stratosphere’s ode to calendar girls has figured out how to be more cool than cute.
- Historic Beatles show not Righteous Brothers’ best August 29, 2014Bill Medley endured screams from Vegas teens in ‘64, but now celebrates his own legacy.
Share this post
About The Author