Register to vote!
- Restaurant war has ex-lovers, lawsuits, billboard November 26, 2014Reality-show producers would eat up the delicious twists in this restaurant war. A feud between two of the best-known Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas has turned hotter than a habanero.
- Here’s the trailer for ‘Pan’ — VIDEO November 26, 2014Just in time for Thanksgiving, Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for Peter Pan origin tale “Pan.”
- 5 free shows for cheap-os November 26, 2014See the self-professed “scariest band in the world” and more for free.
- Jeff Dunham’s driving to work for comic inspiration November 26, 2014Superstar ventriloquist looks forward to daily commute and a show that will reflect its Las Vegas setting.
- Did you see what Nicolas Cage wore to ‘Vegas Rocks!’ Awards? November 26, 2014Holy “Ghost Rider.” Nicolas Cage showed up for Sunday’s “Vegas Rocks! Magazine Music Awards” at the Palms wearing an amazing outfit reminiscent of the Vincent Vega character in “Pulp Fiction.”
- First full Jurassic World trailer drops early — VIDEO November 25, 2014The first full Jurassic World trailer has been posted online, two days ahead of its promised Thanksgiving release.
- Cirque returns ‘Ka’ scene removed after performer’s death November 25, 2014Cirque du Soleil is reinstating the climactic “Ka” battle scene that’s been missing since a performer fell to her death in June of last year.
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ trailer playing in 30 theaters Friday November 25, 2014Lucasfilm and Disney will premiere the first trailer for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at 30 venues run Regal, AMC and Cinemark, rolling out an 88-second tease of the J.J. Abrams-helmed “Star Wars” in front of every movie playing at the locations over the holiday weekend.
- Cooper tells his crew ‘you’re going to get stitches’ November 25, 2014Alice Cooper gives a funny but real warning to new band members when they join his knife-throwing, sword-swinging concert tour.
- Opening Wednesday: ‘Bosses,’ brains and more November 25, 2014Here’s a look at this week’s new movies, “Horrible Bosses 2,” “Penguins of Madagascar” and “The Theory of Everything”:
- Hustler wants to be first strip club with sports book November 25, 2014Las Vegas’ Hustler strip club on Friday filed an application with the Nevada Gaming Commission to become the first strip club with a sports book.
- Filthy lightning doesn’t strike twice for Aniston November 25, 2014Her dirty dentist was one of the highlights of “Horrible Bosses.” But, like much of the sequel, her sexually voracious character feels lazier and cheaper in “Horrible Bosses 2.”
- Las Vegas lends itself to weird urban legends November 25, 2014Call it the Vegas Added Plausibility Effect, the way any urban legend somehow seems more believable when it's set in, or otherwise involves, Las Vegas. The phenomenon can be found all over the Internet on urban legend and modern folklore sites that tell stories about dead bodies found at Strip hotels and tales of absurdly lucky gamblers.
- Boyz willing to be tackled by fans, but ready to score next goal November 25, 2014Grown-up Boyz II Men introduce diverse new album into show and bring casual fans up to present tense.
- Redbox is raising prices because people don’t rent movies anymore November 25, 2014Way to go, everyone.
- Bill Cosby shows canceled in Washington, Connecticut November 25, 2014Embattled comedian Bill Cosby’s show in Yakima, Washington state, has been canceled, venue organizers said Monday, in the latest of several cancellations following decades-old sexual assault allegations that have surfaced in recent weeks.
- Smashing Pumpkins coming to Vegas Dec. 13 November 24, 2014Alt-rockers The Smashing Pumpkins are only playing seven cities on their upcoming world tour, and Las Vegas is one of them.
- Bill Cosby charmed fans in 1990s Denver November 24, 2014A Denver restaurateur was on the phone with a hot tip: Bill Cosby was holding court with passers-by while having coffee on an outdoor patio.
- Original ‘Wizard of Oz’ Cowardly Lion costume up for auction November 24, 2014What can be better than receiving a Wizard’s gift? Buying a “Wizard of Oz” original costume. Burt Lahr’s Cowardly Lion costume can be yours if the price is right. The piece of movie history is going up for auction in New York on Monday.
- NFL: Katy Perry to perform ‘15 Super Bowl half-time show November 24, 2014Pop singer Katy Perry will headline the halftime entertainment at February’s Super Bowl, the most-watched U.S. sporting and television event, according to an announcement by the National Football League on Sunday.
Share this post
About The Author