Register to vote!
- Lettermen still haven’t graduated Las Vegas October 31, 2014Last of the collegiate vocal groups has ties to the Strip as far back as 1958.
- Jalisco a refreshing change of pace October 31, 2014Jalisco promises “the great flavors from south of the border with a new, fresh twist,” so that’s what we went looking for — and found.
- ‘Last Five Years’ brings off-Broadway cast to Las Vegas October 31, 2014You never forget love at first sight — not even when the object of affection is a play rather than a person. That’s exactly what happened to Dr. Keith Boman when he saw “The Last Five Years” six years ago at CSN and vowed to bring a professional production to Las Vegas.
- Alarm terminates KXNT radio host’s slumber October 31, 2014KXNT radio’s new morning host Carlos Diaz had a wild weekend, and it had nothing to do with his wedding in Spain today.
- Kiss and Las Vegas made for each other October 31, 2014Paul Stanley open to the idea of long-term residency at the Hard Rock Hotel, even as he ponders someday replacing himself in iconic band.
- Heavy metal King offering Halloween weekend treat October 31, 2014King Diamond tours the States for the first time in nearly a decade.
- Bassnectar brings heavy metal worthy beats October 31, 2014But even when Lorin Ashton’s not coming hard with remixes of tunes from the likes of bro punks Pennywise and city mates Metallica, his performances have a hard rock edge to them.
- ‘Rock Vault’ reopens in new home at Tropicana October 31, 2014Litigation with original co-creator results in new connecting material to tell the story of classic rock.
- The Roots are headed to Vegas October 31, 2014Hip-hop greats The Roots take over Brooklyn Bowl at The Linq on Dec. 31 and Jan. 2 and 3.
- Phish jamming at MGM Grand October 31, 2014Fans traveling from around the world to catch Phish in Las Vegas on Halloween weekend.
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak in upcoming Steve Jobs biopic October 31, 2014Seth Rogen has been set to star as Steve Wozniak opposite Christian Bale in Sony’s Steve Jobs biopic, sources confirm.
- 5 free shows to check out October 31, 2014See a light-hearted introduction to opera, a tribute to Rob Zombie and more for free.
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bruno Mars pull in the numbers October 30, 2014The box office numbers for recent concerts by Five Finger Death Punch, Bruno Mars and more are in. Here’s the scoop.
- Day of the Dead celebrations among restaurant news October 30, 2014Here are a few restaurants offering special menus for Dia de los Muertos.
- Here’s what’s leaving Netflix on Nov. 1 October 30, 2014If you’re a big “Bob the Builder” fan, this month’s Netflix dump won’t make you too happy. The good news is that the streaming service has a lot of new stuff coming your way, including Oscar-nominated comedy-drama “Nebraska.”
- Paul Reubens confirms new Pee-wee Herman movie October 30, 2014On Wednesday night’s “Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” actor Paul Reubens confirmed a years-old rumor of a new Pee-wee Herman feature film.
- Britney gets a thumbs-up from new-wave star (while others turn down her showroom) October 30, 2014Andy Bell, singer of Erasure, told me he and his husband came to Las Vegas to see Britney Spears on New Year’s Eve, so I grilled him, obviously. Was Britney OK?
- Beware these creatures that go bump in the night October 30, 2014We asked readers to create a monster for Las Vegas and they did not disappoint. Read on, if you dare.
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in November October 30, 2014With November on the horizon, Netflix will be switching up its selection of digital entertainment. Check out this list to see what’s getting the ax and what’s being added to the streaming service.
- Comic fest guest star is a cult figure and ‘acquired taste’ October 30, 2014Howard Chaykin has delivered with consistent wit and style for 40-plus years — except for that ‘Star Wars’ book that embarrasses him.
Share this post
About The Author