Periodically, the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations (KCEP-HD1, KCEP-HD2, & KCEP-HD3). Offers tickets and other prizes as giveaways with no consideration required. Unless otherwise stated, winners must fall into the following categories to be eligible for contests and giveaways:
* Contests open to listeners 18 years of age and older who reside in the KCEP-FM Radio listening area.
* All contestants must provide KCEP with have a valid form of pictured identification and that includes current information provide at time of winning.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County (EOB) and KCEP-FM Radio employees are not eligible. Employees and families of the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Employees of all other Nevada area radio stations and household members of such individuals are not eligible. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
* Each contest may have specific qualifying rules that will be posted and/or printed as deemed necessary.
* Only one winner per household permitted in any 30-day period. A “household” is determined as any individuals residing at the same address.
* After winning a contest on an Economic Opportunity Board station, the individual/household is ineligible to win all other contests on an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County station for a period of thirty (30) days.
* All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for contests that are not affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor, or that include hotel accommodations and/or air travel.
* All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
* All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final.
* KCEP-FM will make best attempt to notify all winners, by phone. KCEP-FM is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected mail, faxes or e-mail; neglect on the part of the US Postal Service; or e-mail service disruption.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
*For telephone contests, listeners may enter by calling: for KCEP – (702) 647-3688. If any problems are discovered by the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations, different call-in numbers or addresses may be substituted and utilized after those numbers and addresses are broadcast on the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded.
* Prizes may be time-sensitive and will be noted as such. Prize winners are responsible for pick-up and redemption before expiration date. KCEP-FM will not be held liable for show cancelations and no replacement prize will be given in such cases.
* Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event. KCEP-FM is not responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors or oversight at given venues.
*KCEP-FM reserves the right at any time to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements.
* If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor a replacement for the forfeited prize or for prizes not redeemed before their expiration date.
* Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
*All individuals/households receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 from an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County Station may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form by the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, and are ineligible to win a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning.
*For contests requiring an entry, they may be faxed to (702) 647-0803, e-mailed to contest specific address on the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations website: KCEPFM.com, or mailed/delivered to 330 W Washington Avenue, Las Vegas NV 89106. All entries become property of the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County and will not be returned. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest. Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number or words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in on-air announcements.
* By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County (EOB), KCEP-FM, including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in KCEP-FM promotions.
*Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County awarding the prize to the winner.
* Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto. The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any station contest or prizes awarded in any station contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes.
* The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. The Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
* Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests heard on an Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County stations internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County station contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “caller number 8 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
* All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way.
* KCEP-FM Radio may edit or revise these rules without notice.
* All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law.
* The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Economic Radio Group stations websites:
a) All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b) To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, as defined at the exclusive discretion of Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County management.
c) Any problems with the internet or email are not Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County’s responsibility
d) Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
KCEP has an annual membership renewal cycle. New Membership and Renewing Membership Donations (excluding Monthly Sustaining Memberships – “Monthly Membership“) provide a member with 12 months of membership benefits to KCEP.
Members can renew their membership 3 months prior to their membership expiration date. A donation made more than 3 months prior to a member’s expiration date (or within the first 9 months after a member’s New or Renewing Membership Donation was made) is not considered an “early membership renewal” – it is considered an Additional Gift.
If you have a question about the status of your KCEP Membership, please contact the KCEP Membership Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 702-648-0104.
Additional Gifts of $60 or more are eligible to receive a Thank You Gift and are automatically entered in all available KCEP sweepstakes – however, they do not extend the length of a membership (with the exception of a Membership Upgrade).
Additional Gifts are donations made more than 3 months prior to a member’s expiration date (or within the first 9 months after a member’s New or Renewing Membership Donation was made).
Although members can renew their membership only once a year, they can always give an Additional Gift as many times as they like. Some members even give each pledge drive to take advantage of the great Thank You Gift!
Depending on the amount, a donation will upgrade a member to a higher level of membership for one full year if it is both of the following:
- made within the first 9 months after a member’s New or Renewing Membership Donation was made
- equal to the full amount of the next level of membership, or any other higher membership level
Refunds and Thank You Gift Exchange
All contributions to KCEP are non-refundable.
Thank You Gifts may be ordered at the time of donation and may be exchanged only if defective or sent in error.
Copies of official contest rules are available to the public by writing to KCEP-FM Radio Rules, 330 West Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106.